Important Update - please read
Updated - July 2021
Enjoy and Stay Safe with us at Berkshire flower School
Taking care of each other as we are coming out of lockdown
We wanted to reach out and inform you of the steps we're taking to continue our focus on keeping everyone safe and healthy.
We are pleased to announce that the school will be fully open from August 2021. We are reviewing this situation on a regular basis and have decided to keep some extra precautions in place :
Updates for your safety and staff safety.
- We are asking all attendees to do a lateral flow test the day before attending your class. Please bring with you the confirmation of your negative results.
- If you do not do one you will not be able to participate at the school. This will help us keep everyone safe.
- Until notified otherwise you will have to still sign in for track and trace, this can be done manually.
- It will no longer be a legal requirement to wear a face mask within the school, however you are more than welcome to if this helps you feel safe.
- Social distancing… let's not get too close and personal, retaining a little bit of social distancing will help us all feel a little more secure :)!
- Hand sanitizer is provided to be used on entry and throughout the class as you wish.
- All tools and work areas are sanitised before and after each class. The school is also cleaned regularly.
- Each attendee will need to provide their own lunch when you're in for a full day. We can now provide light refreshments during classes.
- Each student will need to provide a contact name and telephone number.
If you are unwell, experiencing any symptoms, self-isolating or have tested positive for Covid 19 please do not attend and we will move your booking to another date.
Please be aware that these guidelines are subject to change depending on the government guidelines.
In light of the situation, we have updated our cancellation policy, If you cancel within 48 hours of your class or course, we will look at transferring you to a date later in the year. Certain material costs are involved with our class/ courses and as I'm sure you can understand as a small business, it is difficult to cover these, thus cancellations made after this time, we will only be able to transfer half the value of the fee you paid and we can advise you of this at the time. Demonstration evening tickets can be cancelled at 24 hours notice and we will move you to a future month.
If we need to make any cancellations we will notify you at the earliest opportunity and will look to re-run the class/ course at a later date in the year.
If you need to cancel please let us know at the earliest opportunity via email or call the studio.
We are also extending any gift vouchers running out in 2022/2021 by one year.
Due to the fluidity of the current situation, we are monitoring the situation and we will keep you informed with any further measures we may need to take and any postponements of upcoming courses.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message, please take care of yourselves.
Kind regards and well wishes,
The Berkshire Flower School Team