About Berkshire Flower School
Grow, Develop, Achieve - Anything's Possible!
Berkshire flower school aims to bring professional level teaching to those who want to learn. Teaching the art of floristry and business of floristry to everyone from the complete beginner, professional florist, keen hobbyist or a group of friends looking for a fun afternoon. We will encourage you to grow, develop and achieve, find your style and release your inner creativity!
Our core aims are:
- To provide a fun learning space
- For people to feel they have gained something
- A high quality of learning
- Bring out people's creativity
- To pass on our knowledge
- Somewhere that all abilities, from a novice to master florist can learn and have fun
- To offer courses for part-time hobbyists to budding florists, one off social events to week long courses and everything in between
- To learn and develop
Kate and Siobhan felt there was nothing like this in area and wanted to create a unique space for learning.
Introducing Kate and Siobhan
Kate and Siobhan met at Merrist Wood College in 2009, studying for their higher diplomas. Little did they both know this was the start of their paths to become master florists and the beginning of a great friendship.